What books look like at my place: tower sculpture, holiday tree, bookmobile, the books we’ll give as favors at our wedding (with our favorite quotations on date due slips), our folded “wine” book which sits atop our wine catalog, spray painted books, just because.
I used to have shelves and shelves of books. The DSM and TLC has taught me that hoarding isn’t exactly the word I want to use, but you get the point. I don’t buy, hold on to, or cherish books. My public library is my library.
To me, the only reason to own books is to gift them away, or to leave them in an unexpected place for a stranger to find, or to reuse them for art.
20 Notes/ Hide
- rubinrot-girl reblogged this from awkwardheroes
- rubinrot-girl likes this
- awkwardheroes reblogged this from sunshinegames
- smkymtnstud likes this
- hivodka likes this
- renewthenewme likes this
- literaryescapist reblogged this from bookworm-goddess
- biblio-philia91 likes this
- read-dream-listen reblogged this from bookworm-goddess
- four-and-tris-just reblogged this from bookworm-goddess
- r-ickyfitts reblogged this from bookworm-goddess
- thesleeeepyhead likes this
- i-g0t-high-with-sc00byd00 likes this
- thestoutorialist likes this
- dustyoldlibrarybook likes this
- bookworm-goddess likes this
- sunshinegames posted this